I wish to buy ... I wish to sell ...  
Quick Search                  

(Search using keywords, Industry,
Company, etc. )

 

Start to Post Leads
  Member Login
 
New User?
 Membership Advantages
Product Details
Product Name : Gift & Premiums - Tealight Holder
Category : General Souvenirs & Gifts
Description : We have teamed up with some of the best lacquer makers to present you the highest quality lacquerware that makes a good gift or souvenir. Each piece of the collection has been designed for its lifestyle appeal and functionality coupled with traditional craftsmanship backed by quality assurance from Brex International. Please view our website for the entire product range at www.brexinternational.com.sg
Primary Competitive Advantages:Ability to customize our
products based on size,
design & shape.
Minimum Order:US$5000
Packing:Bubble-wrapped.Other packing available.
Delivery Lead Time:3 to 4 months.
Delivery Terms:Deposit 40% of the total amount due.
Payment Terms:40% upon confirmation,remaining 60% upon delivery.
Brand:QUA
Country of Origin:Vietnam
Posted On:24 May 07
Last Update Date:18 Jun 07
Posted By : Brex International
Click here for larger image.


 Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

SESAMi WorldConnect Copyright © SESAMi (Singapore) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

Business Directory - Exporter Directory - Importer Directory - Business Leads