I wish to buy ... I wish to sell ...  
Quick Search                  

(Search using keywords, Industry,
Company, etc. )

 

Start to Post Leads
  Member Login
 
New User?
 Membership Advantages
Product Details
Product Name : Gifts - Footy Pedometer
Category : Corporate Gifts
Description : Pedometer Clock Safety alarm ROHS acceptance Ex stock available upon enquiry
Minimum Order:3000
Packing:200pcs, net weight 11.9kg, gross weight 12.6kg, 40
Delivery Lead Time:30 - 35 days
Payment Terms:30% deposit, remaining 70%
Country of Origin:Singapore
Posted On:20 Mar 07
Last Update Date:22 Mar 07
Posted By : XQUISIT DESIGN PTE LTD
Click here for larger image.


 Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

SESAMi WorldConnect Copyright © SESAMi (Singapore) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

Business Directory - Exporter Directory - Importer Directory - Business Leads